Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

MyPhone My93 DTV Review

Together with the My96 DTV and My95 DTV, another upcoming smartphones this last quarter of 2016 is  the My93 DTV
Image result for myphone my93 dtv about
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION



Image result for myphone my93 dtv full specs
The MyPhone My93 DTV has the same screen size and resolution  with its two brothers. that is a display that measures 5.5 inches and has an HD IPS panel. On the side, It is powered  by 1.3 GHZ  quad core processor of unknown make paired with 8GB of ROM and 1GB of RAM.
Image result for myphone my93 dtv full specs
It's type is a smartphone/phablet. It's shape is bar. It's OS is Android, It's Android Version is Mashmallow. It's sims are Micro Sim, Dual Sim. It's CPU is Mediatek MT6735 , Quadcore. It's External Storage is Memory card up to 32GB. It's Battery is 2800 mAh  Li-Ion.
Image result for myphone my93 dtv side view
On the right are the volume buttons, while below it is the power/lock button. 
DISPLAY AND MULTIMEDIA 
Image result for myphone my93 dtv
 The graphics of this model is not to well because it's an 2016 model and It's good at watching different channels with its My TV application. The audio is too loud and sometimes distractive when it's quiet. It's features  can adjust color and activate Night Shield to reduce the blue light from the screen to prevent eye strain.
CAMERA

Image result for myphone my93 dtvImage result for myphone my93 shots
Like the My95 DTV, it is also equipped with 13MP camera module on it's back with LED  and a 5MP  front shooter, also with flash, for taking good self portray images.
OS, UI and Apps.

Image result for myphone my93 apps
It's OS is Android, It's Android Version is Mashmallow. It's sims are Micro Sim, Dual Sim. It's CPU is Mediatek MT6735 , Quadcore. It's External Storage is Memory card up to 32GB. It's Battery is 2800 mAh  Li-Ion.
Performance and Benchmarks
Image result for myphone my93 games
It has a 1GB RAM. You can only play games with low graphics.
CONNECTIVITY, CALL QUALITY AND BATTERY LIFE 


Image result for myphone my93 BATTERY 
It's Battery is 2800 mAh  Li-Ion. It has a bluetoooth connectivity. 
CONCLUSION

  • Dual SIM, dual standby, supports 3G
  • 5.5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display
  • Dimensions: TBA
  • Weight: TBA
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow
  • 1.3GHz quad core processor
  • 1GB of RAM
  • 8GB internal storage
  • 13MP main camera with dual LED flash
  • 5MP secondary camera with LED flash
  • Multimedia player
  • Full Seg Digital TV
  • 3.5mm audio jack
  • FM radio
  • GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
  • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
  • Bluetooth v4.0
  • Micro USB
  • Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, light
  • Battery: 2800mAh
  • Color: black, white
  • Price: Php3,999
  • Freebies: screen protector, phone stand

No comments:

Post a Comment