Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2018

A laptop packed up with features Asus Vivobook S S406


A laptop packed up with features Asus Vivobook S14 S406 #BeyondTheEdge #AsusIndia Mumbiker nikhil.
                     
                                                 By- Dipankar Kaushik
                                                      5th June 2018
Nowadays laptops were becoming the most essential requirements of human life specially for those whose careers were based on digital platforms. When it comes to choosing a laptops it should be powerful and fit ones budget. Sometimes you will find many laptops which will fit to your budget but  with poor performance and when you find a laptop with satisfying performance and features it will way expensive than to your budget.

    In this case I found the best choice for me is Asus Vivobook S14 S406, which will provide you some fabulous features. It has :-
  • Nanoedge bezel, 80% screen to body ratio #BeyondTheEdge .
  • It has fast charging, charges 60% of its battery in 49 minutes with upto 8 hours of backup which is the best part of this beauty.
  • Stylish and powerful with thin and light design which helps this laptop to looks cool.
  • Fingerprint sensor. It has a fingerprint scanner in one corner of the touchpad which will provide security to your sensitive files. Nowadays hackers are becoming more intelligent that if they gets their hands on your laptop they can easily break your password and harm your confidential files, in that case fingerprint sensor will make sure to secure your files.
  • It runs on intel i5 processor with 8GB ram which is a very powerful combination for satisfying performance.

Though these are the major features the Asus Vivobook S14 S406 has but not the end of it's features, it has some minor features too like light weight 1.2kg, backlit keyboard and touchpad, it has 14 inch full hd DISPLAY with anti glare technology, it has maximum port so that you can connect all your accessories etc. Combination of these features makes this laptop powerful.

    WHAT I WANT VS WHAT I GOT :
As I am looking forward to my passion on digital art, graphic designing, illustration I must need a laptop with high performance in all the way for which Asus Vivobook S14 S406 will be the best. But I am using a laptop which has lack of satisfying performance which was I got as an award from government of Assam and it is now working as a full stop between me and my passion.

    FAST CHARGING :
This is an important feature according to my requirements, I need to work for hours on my every project as a result laptop will drain it's battery very faster, at that point I need a laptop with fast charging and with more battery backup and the Asus S14 S406 has all these features it charges 60% of it's battery in only 49 minutes with upto 8 hours of backup for which this laptop will be the best choice for me and talking about the laptop I'm currently using has the world's worst battery backup it gives hardly 3 hours of battery backup and charges at speed of turtle.

    NANOEDGE BEZEL :
the laptop Asus Vivobook S14 S406 has Nanoedge bezel with 80% screen to body ratio which will provide the best experience to working on my projects, again talking about the laptop I'm currently using has huge bezels in all the sides which make it looks dull.
    FINGERPRINT SENSOR :
Asus Vivobook S14 S406 has fingerprint sensor, Fingerprint sensor is the newly improved technology regarding the security of your sensitive files. It helps you to unlock your laptop more faster than unlocking with password. The laptop I got is already a lazy one it took minimum 5 to 10 to boot up and over that I need to unlock my garbage with password which consuming my extra time.
    SOME MINOR BUT IMPORTANT FEATURES ; ASUS VIVOBOOK S14 S406 VS. MY LAPTOP :
The Asus Vivobook S S406 is weighing about only 1.2 kg which makes the laptop much more comfortable, and here my garbage(laptop) has a weight similar to a dumbbell.
 Asus Vivobook S14 S406 has backlit keyboard which will help me to work at night, at the same time my garbage doesn't have backlit keyboard.

These are the features for which I fell in love with this laptop Asus Vivobook S14 S406 because it fits my requirements.

  After this much of study about the beauty Asus Vivobook S14 S406 I can tell you that this is a powerful laptop fully packed up with features. It will make your works, rendering etc more easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment