Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2018

A Notebook for Success

     I spend a lot of time with my laptop, more for repairing than using it! The same year when I purchased it, it made me find my way for service center. Only an year and a half has happened since I have owned it and till today I just can't stop complaining about the problems I need to face while using it.

  
      The laptop which I was talking above is well featured, has got 8gb RAM, 1tb hard disk, i5 6th generation processor, 1920x1080 pixels resolution, 15.5 inch full HD display, AMD Radeon graphics card, keyboard with backlit, Windows 10 Home, JBL speakers and Dolby Audio. 

     Unfortunately, buying this piece has made me suffer a huge loss, both of time and money. I have these things just to tell and not to use in reality. All these features are only to mention in brochure and are not applicable in real world.  It's well figured ram is like a speed-breaker in every game. No game works without a lag. It's display, though nice in clarity, lacks sharpness and does not seem to be HD. It has got no anti-glare display which is a troublesome most of the times. Also, the edges are very bold. It's graphics card also does not support at all. Recently, I had to buy a new keyboard (which doesn't have a backlit and with a different color due to unavailability) due to sudden failure of keys of the old one. It's version of Windows 10 also got corrupted within an year of purchase. The laptop has just got a better audio quality but that too just at lower volume. As I try to increase the volume, it's clarity burst's out. It also gets hot within no time. Long battery life and fast charging properties are absolutely absent. Battery lasts for just two hours and charging also requires the same time. All these unexpected things happened on their own undue of taking excellent care of the machine.

     Right now I am in class XII and don't use any softwares in it, but I would definitely need them during my higher studies. I am very confident about it that it would not be able to take on those softwares. Rather I cannot use it for refreshing my mind too as no games go smooth in it.

     The laptop has a weight of up to 3 kg which makes traveling with it a difficult task. It has a slim body but not that as compared to the Asus VivoBook S laptop.

    Upgrading to an Asus VivoBook S laptop would definitely change my life. My tasks will become easy. This laptop has all the bells and whistles which I need for excelling. Powered by up to an 8th Generation Intel Core™ i5 processor, and with 8GB RAM, VivoBook S14 would enable me to work on heavy softwares and play games from my wishlist. Transferring files would now be very swift due to it's superfast data transfer speed. VivoBook S's backlit keyboard would allow me continue my work during low lights too. It's NanoEdge design with 78.5% screen-to-body ratio will surely attract me to keep starring at it. The full HD display with anti-glare technology would finish my effort of adjusting the screen angle for better vision. It's amazing battery which charges 60% in just 49 mins would allow me to sit away from the plug for 8 hours. VivoBook S's contrast, sharpness, clarity, premium sound quality would force me to watch movies all the time. My dream of using my fingerprint to unlock my device would be fulfilled as this incredible machine has an integrated touchpad fingerprint sensor which makes log ins' easy and secure. Asus IceCool technology would help me and my laptop to stay cool.


 Ultra thin Design

 

Impressive Display

Fingerprint Sensor 

Backlit Keyboard

Asus VivoBook S's smart, attractive, ultraslim and ultralight design makes it absolutely perfect for a person studying or working in any field. Traveling with it is of no effort. It's appearance, performance and reliability are well enough to achieve topmost position.

     Words like amazing, phenomenal,excellent, incredible are not sufficient for describing this masterpiece - The Asus VivoBook S.

No comments:

Post a Comment