Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 28, 2018

How to improve your English by using Duolingo App


 Related image
                            


                When I was in high school, I really did not like English. But after my friend suddenly could be English. I asked .. What are the tips? Then he said it was easy. Namely using the Duolingo app. To be honest, at first I was confused what is Duolingo, but after explained by my friend I just understand what is Duolingo. Well .. if you want to know more what is Duolingo, you can see explanation below!
               Duolingo is an application that makes us more proficient in foreign languages. Not only English that we learn through but also provides other language learning options such as Spanish, French, Dutch and others. I think we should try this app because this application really helps you in learning English and other languages.
               In addition to easy, this application is also useful for you who want to improve listening skills, writing and reading. We can find this app on the internet or your mobile phone. You can look it up in Playstore and install it.
               In the early stages, look for the Duolingo app on Google or Playstore, then install the app. When we are given two options that are new user and existing user, if you are a new user, then start to register a new account using Email / Facebook / Twitter. The perfect thing is you who want to learn the language especially English, I recommend for elementary to high school students to learn English that is easy and fun.
 Related image
               We can use this application when we want to learn English and play games. Once you know about Duolingo, I'm sure at least you are curious and interested in the application. I highly recommend this app, especially for those of you who want to learn English or improve your English skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment